Acting for Teens is centered around « Method Acting », an acting technique for Cinema & Theatre, specially adapted to teenagers. There will be 2 classes, from 13 to 15 years old and 15 to 17 years old.
Through improvisation, work on the imagination and emotional exploration, you’ll learn how to no longer act on stage, but to live! The goal is not only to study scenes, but to bring fictional characters to life in a relaxed atmosphere. Teenagers will learn many method acting techniques in a supportive environment.
The teenager can be a beginner, with the ambition of becoming a professional actor or just want to have fun in a creative place. Method Acting Center is also frequently approached for auditions for films and plays, our team and the coaches can advise the teenager for these kinds of auditions.
– 1 class /week : 100 € per month for 9 months, from October to June
– 2 classes /week : 160 € per month for 9 months, from October to June
+ 90 € subscription fees
– Number of participants : between 5 to 12 people
– Age of participants : from 13 to 15 & 15 to 17 years old
– A parental discharge will have to be signed along with the contract.
– The 1st trial class is free